Hey Hey! Happy Day after Christmas! I hope you we’re able to spend quality time with your loved ones. I had a great time hanging out with my girl Jouelzy who came up to Dallas to make sure I didn’t spend my Christmas alone. I LOVE HER!
So, I’ve got a makeup look that I’ve just GOT to share with you all. I am so into more simple looks these days. Some days I wear no mascara and just light foundation and eye liner….or only light foundation and mascara. I’ve also taken interest to highlighting! I love the glowy look highlighting gives me and AVEDA’s new #RomanticGranduer Makeup Collection is giving me LIFE!
To achieve this look:
1) I applied light foundation and went straight to the eyes. Using the petal essence single eye color in all spice I covered my eyelid from my brow bone to my upper eye liner and look a little down to my lower eye line too. Super light and applies really easily. I love these eye shadows!
2) Next was the petal essence single eye color in golden cypress from the middle of my eyelid to the inner corners.
3) Using the petal essence single eye color in ivory lotus I gave myself a little eye highlight the brow bone, my inner corners and lined the lower eye line to open my eyes a little. I used a little black eye liner for a little more definition.
4) To finish off the eyes I used their mosscara that actually moisturizes the lashes! I used the Earth shade of mascara which gave me a soft, less edgy look.
5) Next the lips! I used the nourish-mint lip liner in fire maple to get ready for the smoothing lip color in gogi berry. Lastly I applied the rehydrating lips glaze in mangosteen. The lip was brighter than I thought it would be but I really loved the lasting power! I ate lunch and my lips still looked cute and not DRY!
6) The last step to complete the look was the highlighting! I picked up the petal essence single eye color in ivory lotus again to highlight my cheek bones with a fan brush. I LOVE products that can be used in multiple ways!
This collection really made me feel like I was naturally glowing. My favorites are the ivory lotus and golden cypress eye colors and the hydrating lip glaze. Definitely try out this #RomanticGranduer collection from AVEDA. I’m such an advocate for beauty companies that use naturally derived ingredients and are environmentally conscious! Click on the picture below to check out the collection.
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let me know if you wear this glowy look for the New Year. :)
Peace & Blessings,